Custom Corrugated PlasticsSpecializing in the custom manufacture and conversion of corrugated plastics. We develop products for a wide range of markets. Our corrugated totes, corrugated plastic boxes, corrugated plastic packaging, conductive and antistatic materials, shipping containers, plastic sales kits, signs, corrugated plastic partitions, plastic sleeve packs have been used in industries such as medical, pharmaceutical, appliance, automotive and general industry and many others.
Protective Packaging and Dunnage
Types of Dunnage
- Divider sets - these can be corner locked, rod locked or sonic welded to maintain the assembled shape / configuration. Dividers can be made to allow for side or top loading
- Partitions - these can be interlocking or have stitched partitions plain or with protective laminated surfaces.
- Layer pads bin liners
- Foam inserts custom foam and non-woven polypropylene options for blocking and bracing
- Specialty die cut corrugated plastic dunnage
- Suspended sling systems (product is hanging)
- Special materials for protecting Class A surfaces
- Fabric dunnage (see Industrial Bag Systems)
Foam Products and End Cap SetsThese foam products can be built to support and protect electronic components, appliances and much more. Various types of foam can be designed to fit into existing cartons and cases for one-time shipment or to provide ongoing protection.
- expendable and returnable
- XLPE and PE foams can be used in totes and/or plastic corrugated containers to provide maximum protection of your parts.
Industrial Bag SystemCuststom design fabric or soft cloth dunnage for totes, bulk bins and racks to protect your parts and increase the volume of product shipped. These systems are perfect for unique S-shaped, curved or delicate parts, providing product fit and protection within square or rectangular shaped containers. Multiple substrates are often combined to achieve the perfect solution for your parts protection.
- Prototyping, sample cutting and sizing to meet our customer's needs. Single or double needle machine stitching, box and cross stitching and fabric slitting.
- Fabric is made of Class A surface materials or reinforced vinyl
- Bag systems can be designed whereby your product is changing.
- Most industrial bag systems are collapsible which allows for increased return shipment densities.
Tote Packaging - Industrial or Agricultural Reusable Applications
Courier Nestable (Mail) TotesPerfect for courier shipments, inter/intra office use and general purpose material handling.
- Wire reinforced sonic welded rim
- Tapered Sides
- Soft lift hand holes for easy, non-abrasive lifting
- Smooth inside that eliminates product hang-up
Wire Reinforced Agricultural Totes
(nesting, stacking, and berry)
- Available in nesting style or stacking style
- Used in all aspects of harvesting, storage and processing
- Extra UV inhibitors can be added to the plastic for extended life Smooth inside virtually eliminates damage to harvested fruit & vegetables
- Custom printing is available
Custom Corrugated Plastic BoxesCorrugated plastic containers may be a perfect fit for your industrial packaging and storage needs. From simple to complex, and everything in-between, corrugated plastic can be reused thousands of times. Die cutting, scoring, slotting, riveting, sonic welding, along with in-stock hardware additions such as reinforced wire, handles, latches, straps, and buckles add to the versatility of your design.
7 Simple Advantages of Corrugated Plastic:
- Durable: Plastic panels are engineered to be much stronger than typical paper solutions; corrugated plastic containers can be reused many more times than cardboard or paper.
- Flexible Solutions: We can engineer custom corrugated plastic solutions that can solve a number of your handling and storage challenges. We can custom fabricate containers of unique size, shapes and colors to meet your packaging needs.
- Moisture Proof: Plastic will withstand water and other chemicals to ensure longevity in less than ideal environments. HDPP and HDPE available.
- Fiber Free: Corrugated plastic doesn?t shed; your product and storage area will have less contamination. The ideal material for cleanroom environments!
- Environmentally Friendly: Because of its durability, plastic containers can be reused many times and because plastic is recyclable, there is no waste to contaminate the environment.
- Printing Capabilities: Silk screen printing, digital printing and water based flexo-printing are some of the common methods of printing on corrugated plastic.
- ESD Protection: Corrugated plastic can be made conductive to reduce static build-up and protect ESD sensitive materials.
Corrugated Plastic Bulk Bin Container SleevesSleeve Packs are re-usable self palletized shipping containers consisting of 2 pallets with a sleeve system. A rugged, cost-effective system designed for handling and storing work-in-progress or finished goods. Ideal for controlled-loop environments.
21 Reasons to choose Sleeve Packs:
- Four-way Entry
- Interlocking pallet legs
- Mirror image design
- 100% recyclable
- Use with select stock pallets
- Custom colors, stripes or logos can be imprinted
- Drop gates or split sleeves can be custom designed
- Locking clips for secure closure can be added
- Steel-reinforced sleeves for stacking strength and stability
- Custom dunnage and partitions available upon request
- Provides easy, one-person setup and breakdown
- Increases storage space and reduced freight cost
- Provides storage or handling from any direction
- Provides vertical support
- Prevents lateral shifting
- Allows top and bottom pallets to be interchangable
- Maximized trailer cube and storage space
- Recyclables negates disposal costs
Plastic Sleeves/Sleeve System may be purchased separatelyThese collapsible, reusable, 100% recyclable corrugated plastic sleeves are designed for handling and storing work-in-progress or finished goods. The rugged, moisture resistant sleeve fits between two plastic pallets to create a lightweight yet sturdy shipping container that will maximize trailer cube and storage space.
Sizes: will fit pallets 48" x 40" or 48" x 45" or they can be custom sized to fit your needs.
Types of Sleeves:
- Z-fold - The one piece, collapsible Z-fold sleeve maximizes trailer cube space, saving on shipping costs as well as storage space. Easy to assemble.
- Attachable - The two piece collapsible sleeve with hinge is designed to attach to the pallet in two locations. Completely collapsible, saving on freight charges and storage space.
- Plain Sleeve - designed to fit your pallet system, replacing corrugated gaylord bins
- Sleeve with Access Doors - doors are built into the sleeves providing easy product access
- Sleeve with Divider